Trying to avoid carbs but really miss sushi? We've got you covered with this yummy and filling recipe. If you don't like bell peppers, wrap it in seaweed with strips of cucumbers for that yummy crunch.
- 2 tablespoons light mayo (I used Hellmans) *for whole30 use compliant mayo
- 2 teaspoons sriracha, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 4 oz lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 small Hass avocado (about 4 oz avocado when pitted and peeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon furikake (I like Eden Shake or use sesame seeds)
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce (coconut aminos for whole30/paleo)
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, Sriracha and chives.
- Add crab meat and cucumber and chive and gently toss.
- Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out.
- Fill the avocado halves equally with crab salad.
- Top with furikake and drizzle with soy sauce.
Stay Connected with Us